01. Kairo Kingdom - What Am I (Original Mix)
02. Smoothies - Shake The Ass (Pu666y Remix)
03. John Dahlback - The Trip (Original Mix)
04. David Guetta feat. Sia - Titanium (Cazzette’s ‘Ant Seeking Hamster’ Remix)
05. Tristan Garner - Sloan (Original Mix)
06. TV Noise - Kill The Radio (Original Mix)
07. Xilent feat. Youthstar - Mass Creation (Original Mix)
08. Danny Dove - Show Me (Darth & Vader Remix)
09. R3hab - A Night In (EDC Orlando 2012 Anthem) (Original Mix)
10. SpekrFreks & Relentless - Apollo (Farleon Remix)
11. Tut Tut Child and Kendall Morgan - Made It For Me (Original Mix)
12. Charlie Darker - Atlantic (Original Mix)
13. Daleri - En Route (Original Mix)
14. Ansol vs. Dzeko & Torres - Y3AH! (Original Mix)
15. Filip Ilic - Rumble (Original Mix)
16. Jake Shanahan - Tweaked (Monolythe Remix)
17. Dead Audio - Take Me Away feat. Jade Harris (Autobots Remix)
18. Yung Skeeter - Stand Again (DJ Arcade Remix)
19. Monsta - Holdin’ On (Skrillex & Nero Remix)
What’s that? You need a bad ass Dub Step track for your next production?!? Right Now!?!? You don’t wan’t to pay $50,000 for that Skrillex track? Oh no problem. WE GOT THAT COVERED!!
Check out 1994 from District 78 as well as the rest of their tracks! Available for Synch Licensing TODAY!
Kill The Noise remix of Nero’s new single ‘Must Be The Feeling’ taken from their debut album ‘Welcome Reality’ which is out now: http://bit.ly/p6swpa on MTA Records.
‘Must Be The Feeling’ is released on March 4th with additional remixes from Flux Pavilion & Nero, Azari & III, Brookes Brothers and SebastiAn.
Become a fan of Nero: http://www.facebook.com/Nerouk
Follow Nero on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Nerouk
Become a fan of Kill The Noise: http://www.facebook.com/Killthenoise
Follow Kill The Noise on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/Killthenoise
#nero #knifeparty #killthenoise #dubstep
Nero - Me & You
“Are you ready, do you know?” Beats by Dr. Dre launched a new commercial introducing their limited edition color headphones. There is a heart-pounding bass drop that follows every new color being explored by exploding paint balloon on an innocent victim. Nero’s song “Me & You” is perfectly placed to entice consumers to purchase the candy-colored headphones with the lyrics, “Are you ready, Do you know? I feel it too.” Are you ready to be hit in the face with paint filled balloons by Dr. Dre?